RCS Christmas Sacks CSR Project
We are organising a CSR Project for the orphange and old folks. There will be two sacks; one for the children and one for the old folks. You can drop your gifts in the sacks placed around the Club. There will also be a donation box at the reception.
All onations will be divided equally between the homes.
Standard Operating Procedure for The Royal Commonwealth Society during the CMCO period from 27 October 2020 until further notice
The Royal Commonwealth Society of Malaysia will be undertaking the following measures to safeguard the safety and health of ALL Members, guests and staff. ALL are required to strictly follow all conditions and terms imposed by the Government / Local authorities and the Council.
1. The operating hours for the Royal Commonwealth Society of Malaysia are from
11.00am to 10.00pm until further notice.
2. Last call for Food and Beverage order is 9.15pm.
3. ALL Members and guests must leave the Club at 10.00pm as per the CMCO directives of the Government,
failing which disciplinary action will be taken (subject to Council advice).
4. Temperature check must be done using the device on Forehead and NOT the hand or wrists as per the
Health Ministry’s directives at the Club entrance for ALL persons entering the Club.
Any person with temperature more than 37.5 Celsius will not be permitted to enter the Club.
5. ALL persons entering the Club premises MUST REGISTER at the Club entrance with QR code scanning through MySejahtera app OR with full name, Membership number and mobile number listed in the Record Book. This is to enable contact tracing if someone tests positive for Covid-19.
Handicap ramp will be closed / cordoned off as ALL Members and guests coming to Club must enter through the main entrance only. However, we will allow person(s) in a wheelchair to use the ramp.
6. ALL persons entering the Club premises must wear face mask.
Anyone who refuses to wear face mask will be prohibited from entering the Club. (For those who do not have mask, please purchase it at the entrance for RM1.00 per mask and wear the face mask immediately).
7. Anyone with Quarantine Tags will strictly NOT be allowed entry into the Club premises.
8. Children aged 12 years and below are not permitted into the Club until further notice.
9. Before entering the Club premises, please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance of the Club.
10. All tables are placed two metre apart. Only a maximum of 2 persons are allowed to sit per table OR
as instructed by service staff.
11. Swimming pool and Karaoke facilities / activities and facilities will not be permitted until further notice.
12. As for Snooker, Pool and Darts only 2 persons are allowed to play at any one time in the Sports Bar and Tudor Bar (Pool) with strict SOPs to be followed.
13. Gym is now open for Members’ use from 11am to 9.00pm. Maximum of two (2) people at any one time with physical distance maintained.
14. Please maintain physical distance at all times in the Club premises. Please refrain from grouping.